Monday, February 10, 2014
Boys of all ethnicities, aged 11 to 13, are invited to audition for the role, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18. Select details and participation restrictions follow, including information for prospective actors outside the UK.
What: Director Joe Wright’s new live-action feature 'Pan' is searching for the starring role of Peter
Where: Wembley Arena, London, HA9 0AA
When: Sunday 23rd February 2014
- Queue will be open at 9:00am and close promptly at 11.00am
- No one will be permitted to join the queue after 11:00am
- Casting will be begin at 10:00am
- There are no facilities for overnight queuing and camping is strictly prohibited.
- Open to BOYS ONLY
- Open to all ethnicities Age range: 11 – 13 years
- Height limit: MAXIMUM 5ft 4inches
- ALL AUDITIONEES MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY ONE PARENT, LEGAL GUARDIAN OR LICENCED CHAPERONE OVER THE AGE OF 18 and such individual may be required by us to provide proof of the same prior to admittance
- ADDITIONAL GUESTS CANNOT BE ADMITTED INTO THE VENUE
- UNACCOMPANIED MINORS WILL NOT BE AUDITIONED.
- All auditionees must be available for the production period in London from April through early Autumn 2014.
- PLEASE DO NOT TRAVEL FROM ABROAD TO ATTEND THIS EVENT.
- Please go to the casting office’s dedicated website www.panmoviecasting.com for more details.
- The casting office will view online auditions with equal attention.
Travel expenses will not be covered.
The role of Peter is described as a courageous and adventurous orphaned boy living in a world of fantasy and dreams, which sometimes leads him into trouble. The young actor cast in the role will join a cast that already includes Academy Award® nominee Hugh Jackman (Les Misérables) as villainous Blackbeard. The all-new tale will be directed by Joe Wright (Atonement, Pride & Prejudice) from a screenplay by Jason Fuchs. Greg Berlanti and Paul Webster are the film's producers.
A prequel to JM Barrie’s Peter Pan - when an orphan is taken to the magical world of Neverland, he becomes a hero to the natives and leads a revolt against the evil pirates.
'Pan' is set for a worldwide release beginning July 17th 2015 from Warner Bros. Pictures.
For directions on how to get to Wembley Arena please visit www.wembleyarena.co.uk