Sunday, May 20, 2012

CBBC Casting Calls

KERRIE MAILEY CASTING IS LOOKING FOR TWO NEW REGULARS FOR TWO NEW CBBC SHOWS

CAM IN DANI'S CASTLE STARRING DANI HARMER.

Cam is 14 - 17 (Male) and is Dani’s cousin.

The one with a twinkle in their eye, and the naughty sense of humour, a joker, full of wit, and charm.

LEADING CHARACTER.


 

ROCKET IN THE KNOT

Rocket is aged 10 / 11 (Male)

LEAD CHARACTER

Rocket is naive, feisty, courageous, good-hearted, bright, impetuous, exuberant, funny and a teller of tall tales.





 

PLEASE EMAIL THIS CASTING IS NOW CLOSED ASAP for an appointment.

PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN MET.

ANY EMAIL THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE AGE, LOCATION AND A PICTURE WILL BE DISREGARDED.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What exactly do you put in the email? Age, location, height, D.O.B, pictures...
    Anything else?
    How do you write it?
    'I'd like to audition as this part...'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just reply like :
      My name is and im years old and i want to audition for the part of
      Height :
      DOB:
      Location:
      then attach a picture
      Thanks
      Your name

      Delete
  3. I swear 10 minutes ago it didn't say cam was a male! I am quite upset, as that is practically me but in female form. It's too late for me, as i have already sent the email... but never mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!! I'm so annoyed aswell :( I think they should maybe consider a female Cam.... hint hint xx

      Delete
    2. Well, at least someone agrees with me! Hehe xxx

      Delete
    3. Haha, it would be my dream part aswell cos Dani Harmer is my idol and i'm also just like the charactor came. shame x x x x

      Delete
  4. i would love to audition for rocket in the knot i am 11 and love acting
    does anyone know how long it takes for the casting director to get back to you or how they do
    thx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just emailed the casting director, and I am wondering how long it could take to get a reply? thanks and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete