Sunday, April 15, 2012

BBC One drama casting call

***** BELFAST CASTING ONLY *****
 


Casting Director Kerrie Mailey is casting for the following leading roles for a new BBC ONE drama Nick Nickleby, a modern day version of the classic Dickens novel.


Nick 

Age 18. Ideally west-country accent. Sensitive, good-hearted country lad.


I AM ONLY CONSIDERING ACTORS WITH A NORTHERN IRISH BASE AT THIS STAGE


Kat 

Age 17. Ideally west-country accent. Nick’s sister. Feisty and in the throes of teenage
rebellion.
.


I AM ONLY CONSIDERING ACTRESSES WITH A NORTHERN IRISH BASE AT THIS STAGE


Frannie 

Age 18. Ideally a Yorkshire accent. A highly comic character.
 

I AM ONLY CONSIDERING ACTRESSES WITH A NORTHERN IRISH BASE AT THIS STAGE

 

PLEASE DO MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE A PICTURE & LOCATION IN YOUR EMAIL

EMAIL on kerriemailey81@googlemail.com

7 comments:

  1. aww i have a Yorkshire accent! but i am not based in Ireland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am based in Northern Ireland and have sent an email so fingers crossed !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have to be 17 to apply for Kat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 14, and I have a west-country accent!! But, I live in Devon, hopefully auditions will move to Bristol. Has anyone heard back, and do you have to be 17 to play Kat? Ax

    ReplyDelete