Wednesday, January 11, 2012

CBBC Casting call


CASTING DIRECTOR KERRIE MAILEY IS CASTING A NEW 13-episode CBBC SERIES CALLED

THE REVOLTING WORLD OF STANLEY BROWN

A casting workshop is being held this Saturday 14th January 2012 only.
Below are the character breakdowns:


Stanley is 12 / 13 and our lead boy.
Stanley is a bright spark, naturally inquisitive and into everything including comics, gadgets and computer games - but like a typical 12 year old he often questions the way something works.
LOOKING FOR LEAD ACTORS ONLY AS THE WHOLE SERIES IS ABOUT THIS CHARACTER. 


Jess is 12 / 13 and one of Stanley's friends.
Cunning, deadpan, witty and street-smart, she knows how to use her deceptive strength to come out on top.

Mike is 12 / 13 Stanley’s best friend.
Stanley’s best friend, Mike is small for his age.  He’ll always ‘have a go’ even though we know he won’t be able to fend off the bully or open the pickle jar.


I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR THE ABOVE SO DO NOT SUGGEST ANY ONE THAT DOES NOT FIT THE BRIEF.

Please email THIS CASTING IS NOW CLOSED asap for an appointment.

 .

22 comments:

  1. do you have to be 12/13 as I'm almost 15 but look about 13.. /:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too i am 17 but everything thinks i am 12. I have sent an email just in case x

    ReplyDelete
  3. In London I'm guessing
    Post here guys if you get a reply :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like another load of ghastly CBBC cliched cr*p. I want my licence fee back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwk, I hate the way all the open castings are in London or in England for the that matter, haha. There's nothing here in Northern Ireland. :L Good Luck everyone by the way. :)
    Anyone got a reply yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a reply, they responded within an hour. I'm also 14.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh what did you put in the email? :O

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you apply what do you include in the email?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I included a headshot, cv and just a covering letter ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww which part did you apply for? :)
    I'm going to send mine again haha I only sent a covering letter and a photo :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never applied for any part, just sent it off and I guess she was interested in me so she told me the deets.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I havent got a reply and its tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't worry, she may have not seen it and if she has then don't sweat it. There's always next time..

    ReplyDelete
  14. To all the people that got a response, do you live in England? I take it, it was based in England?

    I applied but didn't get any word back, but I live in Ireland so that's probably why, haha. :L

    Let us know how you guys get on tomorrow and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What time is the workshop the If i don't get a response by then, then I will know

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. U should give it a go, I dunno tho :)

      Delete
  17. Do you have to go to an acting school?

    ReplyDelete

Photo/Image Disclaimer

All Photos used on Screenterrier are not necessarily owned by us. The site uses freely available photos from Internet search engines, most particularly google and yahoo.

We do not claim any ownership of these photos, all rights to these photos belong to their respective owners.

Photos are never used for making direct profit through distribution under our brand name or by selling to a third party, and are only used for viewing on the web.

If you see an image that belongs to you and want credit or want the image removed, please feel free to Contact Screenterrier.