Saturday, January 28, 2012

Audition for Jacqueline Jossa's agency

On Wednesday 25th January, Eastenders star Jacqueline Jossa won the Best Newcomer award at the National Television Awards. 18 year old Jacqueline (represented by D&B Management) joined the Eastenders cast as the new Lauren Branning in 2010.

Once Jacqueline got over her initial shock, she accepted her award with the following speech,

“Thank you everyone who voted for me. Thank you to everyone at Eastenders, Brian Kirkwood and John York because EastEnders is the best thing that’s ever happened to me. Thank you to my friends, my family, my boyfriend because I wouldn’t be able to do anything without them. Thank you to everyone at D&B and again, everyone who voted for me. Thank You!”

The whole cast and crew of EastEnders were absolutely thrilled and Bryan Kirkwood, Executive Producer had the following to say,

“I'd like to say a huge congratulations to our girl, Jacqueline Jossa, for her amazing success. It's well-deserved recognition of Jacqueline's beautiful, truthful and moving portrayal of Lauren Branning."

D&B Management who represent the rising star, are currently auditioning for new talent:

No comments:

Post a Comment