Monday, January 10, 2011

M.I. High Series 5

M.I. High returns to CBBC for its 5th Series. Original cast member Rachel Petladwala returns as the genius spy Rose, Charlene Osuagwu from New Cross as gymnast and action girl Carrie and Ben Kerfoot as the master-of-disguise Oscar.

Filmed at Selhurst School in Croydon, the 13 episodes start with 'Vote Krul' at 17:15 Monday 10th January on the CBBC channel. 

18 year old Ben Kerfoot (represented by Wings) from Surrey, joined the cast as new recruit Oscar Cole in Series 3.
An old hand at acting, Ben has attended theatre school since he was 11 and has worked regularly since he was 12.
He has appeared in BBC schools programmes and a Channel Five drama – but MI High is his biggest role to date.
“It’s the biggest job I’ve done so far, and the longest job,” he said on starting the role.
“The thing that’s really been cool about it has been the stunts. I have done fight scenes, leaping off ledges, avoided traps and tripwires – I’ve never done that before and it’s been great.”

M.I High was Charlene Osuagwu's first role, after she responded to a flyer past to her by her drama teacher at school.Charlene said “I never thought anything like this would ever happen to me, I’m just an ordinary student; I haven’t been to Drama school like other cast members and I didn’t even have an agent!”

No comments:

Post a Comment