Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Summer in Transylvania - Meet the Characters

Nickelodeon's new comedy drama series Summer in Transylvania starts on Saturday 23 October at 8:30am on Nick. Previously known as The Freaky Farleys, lead girl Summer introduces the rest of the characters:

19 year old Sophie Stuckey (now represented by Curtis Brown) takes the lead role of Summer Farley. Sophie is currently filming the role of Stella in The Woman in Black.

I’m Summer Farley - just a normal girl – which around here makes me a total freakazoid.
This is my first blog and, believe me, there’s LOTS to chat about when your dad suddenly gets a new job and you move to Transylvania! Like most girls my age, I go to school. Unlike most girls my age – my classmates are vampires, werewolves and zombies. ACTUAL zombies, not just people who’ve stayed up too late playing World of Warcraft.

Her best friend Heidi, a zombie girl, is played by 20 year old Amy Wren (now represented by Waring and McKenna). Amy also played the lead role of Chloe in Disney's Life Bites series, and is currently filming the role of Frances Earnshaw in Andrea Arnold's Wuthering Heights.

Heidi’s my BZFF – Best Zombie Friend Forever – even if she is mega-cautious and always expects the worst to happen...as if it would! She’s supercool, she’ll zing you with some REALLY sarcastic put-downs if you’re not her friend - also if you are! - but I like that, and I’d be lost without her!

Bobby, a wereboy, is played by 17 year old Kane Ricca (represented by Kelly Management) from St Albans, who was recently seen on Sky's Got To Dance. Multi-talented Kane, attended Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts, and teaches Hip Hop, Tap and Commercial at Pineapple Dance Studios.

Bobby’s the nicest werewolf I know and he’s always offering to save me a spot in the lunch queue, carry my books, help me with homework and stuff. Last week I told him I love him like a brother and he was so happy, he cried! At least, I THINK that’s why he was crying...

15 year old Eros Vlahos plays Summer's younger brother Jake. Eros starred as Cyril in the latest Nanny McPhee film and is about to film the role of Lommy Greenhands in HBO's Game of Thrones.

Jake’s a fool. I mean. He can’t help it. He’s quite sweet and charming and a lot of people seem to like him but honestly, if it wasn’t for his BRILLIANT, CARING and utterly FANTASTIC big sister, he’d like totally be vampire food by now.


P.S. He’s my brother.

2 comments:

  1. summer - pretty
    heidi - looking awesome
    bobby - cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. heidy: you're amzing and very beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete