Thursday, June 17, 2010

Young deaf actress wanted for MI High

Candid Casting are currently looking for a deaf girl aged between 16 and 20 (an exception may be made for 15), to play the part of Avril (16) in an upcoming episode of MI HIGH for CBBC. The girl should be attractive and able to speak as well as sign in BSL. The shoot is over 5 days during the summer holidays (filming in London) and it is the guest lead role in one episode.

Any suggestions should be mailed to us at THIS CASTING IS NOW CLOSED with a head shot, a brief personal description and information about any relevant skills/previous experience.


1 comment:

  1. I am deaf, and i am 16 years old. You can look up my pictures on facebook. My name is Sydney Paige Simons. I can try act and put it on Youtube if you want me to. My youtube sn is sydneypaige20